What We Do
We train business owners, managers, freelancers and numerophobics (people who fear numbers). Our small group setting means less intimidation and more interaction.
Popular Topics We Cover
For Introduction Class:
- The Measurement Plan - understanding the role of your website with your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Google Analytics Account Setup Tips - using best practices from Google
- Useful Admin Features & Settings - filters and views
- Goals Overview - what kinds of goals can/should I setup?
- Essential & Popular Reports - real-time, audience, acquisition and conversions
For Intermediate Class:
- Using Annotations, Alerts & Other Personal Settings - automate important notifications
- Creating and Applying Segments - focus on a subset of data
- Tagging Marketing Campaigns - measuring the effectiveness
- How to setup Events - such as file downloads, video plays, email signups, outbound links, etc.
- How to make Events also track as Goals
- Creating Custom Reports - learn how to go beyond built in reports
We always include free resources & key terms glossary (because wtf is bounce rate again?!) with integrated case studies and a walkthrough style format.
Know How to Answer
There are many useful reports so we'll make sure you know how to find answers to...
- How many users did I have last week, last month (or any custom date range)?
- What users come to my site via mobile vs desktop vs tablet?
- Where are my users located and what are their demographics (age and gender groups)?
- Which % of my users are new vs returning?
- What traffic sources are the biggest and most effective?
- Which campaigns are performing the best?
- What are my most popular pages?
- What pages do people spend the most time on?
- Which pages bring the most traffic and engagement?
- What are the top landing pages (entry points on my site) and their bounce rates?
- Where do people tend to exit my site?
- Which goals are being triggered in my reports?
- How often are they happening and from which traffic sources, devices, locations?
Google Partner Specializations
Google Partner Certifications
WHAT THEY SAY
Very focused content and delivery, especially considering the potential to wander down the many paths of the Google Analytics dashboard.
An excellent workshop. Geoff hit the key areas that I was looking for. He did a good job of not dwelling too long in one spot. Having a sample to look at was good, though I had some access to our own Google Analytic Account.
About Adfluent Media
Adfluent Media was founded in 2010. We have worked with hundreds of merchants and advertisers to help them acquire new customers, while only paying for action orientated results. We are a Google Partner with specializations in Paid Search, Display, Mobile and Remarketing campaigns.
In 2016 we received the Google Partners Reward for being in the top 10 in the United States and Canada to achieve the highest percentage increase of mobile friendly client websites within the quarter.
Get In Touch
To arrange a consultation or training workshop, send us a message!